2020年欧洲杯冠军预测Loki is a horizontally-scalable, highly-available, multi-tenant log aggregation system inspired by Prometheus. It is designed to be very cost effective and easy to operate. It does not index the contents of the logs, but rather a set of labels for each log stream.
The Loki project was started at Grafana Labs in 2018, and announced at . Loki is released under the Apache 2.0 License.
Grafana Labs is proud to lead the development of the Loki project, building first-class support for Loki into Grafana, and ensuring Grafana Labs customers receive Loki support and features they need.
Senior Software EngineerBlog
2020年欧洲杯冠军预测Senior Software EngineerBlog
Products and Services
Grafana Cloud: Hosted Logs
- Use our high-performance, hosted Loki service to store all your logs together in a single place.
- Durably store logs for 30 days.
- No commitments: Pay for only what you use with our usage-based pricing.
Enterprise Support for Loki
- Get support and training from Loki maintainers and experts.
- 24x7x365 coverage comes from our geographically distributed team.
- Per-node pricing scales with your deployment.