The Grafana project was started by Torkel Ödegaard in 2014 and has the last couple of years become one of the most popular open source projects on GitHub. It allows you to query, visualize and alert on metrics and logs no matter where they are stored.
2020年欧洲杯冠军预测Grafana has pluggable data source model and comes bundled with rich support for many of the most popular time series databases like Graphite, Prometheus, Elasticsearch, OpenTSDB and InfluxDB. It also has built-in support for cloud monitoring vendors like Google Stackdriver, Amazon Cloudwatch, Microsoft Azure and SQL databases like MySQL and Postgres. Grafana is the only tool that can combine data from so many places into a single dashboard.
2020年欧洲杯冠军预测Grafana Labs is proud to lead the development of the Grafana project, fostering a thriving community, and ensuring Grafana Labs customers receive the Grafana support and features they need.
Principal Software EngineerBlog
Senior Software Engineer
Director, User ExperienceBlog
2020年欧洲杯冠军预测Director, Software EngineeringBlog
2020年欧洲杯冠军预测Senior Software EngineerBlog
Products and Services
Grafana Cloud: Hosted Grafana
- Have your Grafana instances operated, maintained and updated by the experts.
- Support Custom Auth (LDAP, OAuth and more), SSL and Custom Domains.
- No commitments: Pay per user.
- Integrate Grafana with Splunk, AppDynamics, DataDog and more* Support Custom Auth (LDAP, OAuth and more), SSL and Custom Domains.
- Get support and training from Grafana maintainers and experts
- 24x7x365 coverage from our geographically distributed team
Related Case Studies
After trying to DIY, Wix embraces Grafana Cloud
2020年欧洲杯冠军预测Metrics is an important part of Wix’s culture, so Grafana Cloud was chosen to monitor mission-critical systems.
DigitalOcean gains new insight with Grafana visualizations
2020年欧洲杯冠军预测The company relies on Grafana to be the consolidated data visualization and dashboard solution for sharing data.
Grafana enhances end user experience for Apica Systems
2020年欧洲杯冠军预测The company uses Grafana alongside its SaaS product to detect availability and performance issues before they affect users.