March 9, 2020
With two months to go before GrafanaCon 2020, we want to address how COVID-19 may affect plans for what’s an annual highlight for us and so many in our community.
Our current intention is to proceed with GrafanaCon in Amsterdam May 13-14.
We will continue to closely monitor the advisories provided by WHO, CDC, and the government of the Netherlands and make the final decision by March 31. If we need to cancel or postpone the conference, registrations will be fully refunded.
If you have additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.